-x3//. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the leader of -x3//. and the members in it.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Retrialling!

Go down 
+2
-ZeL-//LightZ
-x3//. xSadisticguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
-x3//. xSadisticguy
Admin

Retrialling! Empty
PostSubject: Retrialling!   Retrialling! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:57 pm

-ZeL-//Light has demanded a retrial for you all because of leniency.
We want to make sure we did it in a fair way so that everyone can be comfortable with it.
Sorry for those who think they can't make it.
We just want to ensure we trialled the RIGHT players.
Back to top Go down
http://zel-clan.omgforum.net
-ZeL-//LightZ
Admin

Retrialling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retrialling!   Retrialling! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:17 pm

we might host the retrialing from tmr to sat...sadist will host the server as my server is laggy and its not fair..
Back to top Go down
m133225
Walkers
Walkers

Retrialling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retrialling!   Retrialling! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:32 am

Yea, I think it is a good choice to conduct a retrial. I find some players' potential underrated and some overrated. (Of course this includes me D:)

Thanks,
m133225
Back to top Go down
-x3//. xSadisticguy
Admin

Retrialling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retrialling!   Retrialling! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:34 am

Nooo laaah. I find everyone ohkayy. The only thing that bothers me is the devotion and the interest of the players towards our clan.
Noobs and professionals are not a necessary but professionals are highly rare nowadays since they have their own clans.
But natural players re the best we could get though.
Back to top Go down
-x3//. xSadisticguy
Admin

Retrialling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retrialling!   Retrialling! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:36 am

OH YEAAAH! My server can't be seen in the "Find LAN".
I need to spam in the GGC or the lobby of the Garena Chat.
If you could see my server, name would be "-ZeL-//'s Recruiting/Trialling Server.
Back to top Go down
xR|N
Walkers
Walkers
xR|N

Retrialling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retrialling!   Retrialling! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:23 pm

-ZeL-//xSadisticguy wrote:
Nooo laaah. I find everyone ohkayy. The only thing that bothers me is the devotion and the interest of the players towards our clan.
Noobs and professionals are not a necessary but professionals are highly rare nowadays since they have their own clans.
But natural players re the best we could get though.

But than if anyone fail the retrial means they r out of the clan even if they haf the devotion or interest towards the clan~?
Back to top Go down
tensai
Walkers
Walkers

Retrialling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retrialling!   Retrialling! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:18 pm

harsh but its the way of the clan. its pointless for unskilled people to be in the clan and dilute its overall strength. in any case all this will never be totally fair cos hosts will always have the no lag advantage and everyone has different internet speeds and computer hardware. its fairer to do this in lan but it isnt pragmatic so there is no other way than to garena. personally im playing with an avg 60 fps but i noe ppl who have it worse so im in no position to complain
Back to top Go down
[N]eh[N]eh.x3
Walkers
Walkers

Retrialling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retrialling!   Retrialling! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:15 pm

wah retrail arh sianz arh sianz arh sianz arh si bei sianz arh
Back to top Go down
-x3//. xSadisticguy
Admin

Retrialling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retrialling!   Retrialling! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:36 pm

Siaaao! Very Happy
I also not sure bout the retrials leh. Cosss see ah, i didnt trial anyone at all, except one, i think. I also can't remember who it was. Shocked
It wasn't my fault recruiting the wrong members or players. o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Retrialling! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retrialling!   Retrialling! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retrialling!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-x3//. Clan :: Counter Strike 1.6 :: General-
Jump to: