-x3//. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the leader of -x3//. and the members in it.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!]

Go down 
4 posters

New Clan Name!
-ChillaX [xSadisticGuy]
New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!] I_vote_lcap0%New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
-EclipseCS- xSadisticGuy
New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!] I_vote_lcap50%New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!] I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
=HShooter= xSadisticGuy
New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!] I_vote_lcap0%New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
HotHead ! xSadisticGuy
New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!] I_vote_lcap50%New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!] I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
`KickArse!- xSadisticGuy
 0% [ 0 ]
:Warners:- xSadisticGuy
 0% [ 0 ]
:=R.I.P=: xSadisticGuy
 0% [ 0 ]
[Unforgiven] xSadisticGuy
 0% [ 0 ]
<:Insane:> | xSadisticGuy
 0% [ 0 ]
' Holocaust// xSadisticGuy
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
-x3//. xSadisticguy
Admin

New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!] Empty
PostSubject: New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!]   New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:48 am

Please choose the new clan name.
If you wish to join, i would be glad to let former members of -x3//. in without trialling again.
Good news
For the first few members in the clan, there will be more privilege for you i n the forum and the clan itself. Clan servers will be necessary to make our clan more renowned.
If your server is visible in "LAN", then try to host a 3-to-5-hour server.
A public server.
Bad news
Those who joined later after the trials, like about a month, we will still count you as part of the clan [or family] but there will be limited privileges for you.

I will decide the triallers for the clan, depending on the way you play. The more advance, the more our clan advances too, so, consider joining my clan.
Just post here if you would want to join the clan.

The clan name will be voted here. So, start voting!! Very Happy

If you feel the clan names are too ugly or unacceptable in your term, then please inform or confess to me as to your disapproval.

If clan name is too long for you, you are encouraged to complain for further improvement.

Thank you very much for the co-operation! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://zel-clan.omgforum.net
AmutoX

PostSubject: Re: New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!]   New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:15 am

in the end , no people vote man :X i be willing to join Razz add my skype. AmutoX or garena Twilight.icyx3
Back to top Go down
icyx3
Walkers
Walkers

PostSubject: Re: New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!]   New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:17 am

anw i amuto._. lazy login lOLZ
Back to top Go down
-x3//. xSadisticguy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!]   New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:23 am

Okay Okay. Gotta go. Thanks for voting.
Back to top Go down
http://zel-clan.omgforum.net
xR|N
Walkers
Walkers
xR|N

PostSubject: Re: New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!]   New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Hmm~ i wonder if any former members will still log in to tis forum after they know tat light disband -x3 and join BOS~ it seem tat not much members haf log in since they know the news~ i'm willing to join~ but abt the voting of clan name~ it seem tat most name r too long~ Razz
Back to top Go down
icyx3
Walkers
Walkers

PostSubject: Re: New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!]   New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:32 am

i may have to agree.... how abt getting smt short? :X

Last edited by icyx3 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell mis)
Back to top Go down
Dark|Angel
Walkers
Walkers
Dark|Angel

PostSubject: Re: New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!]   New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:50 pm

hi gus hmmmmm yup yup too long Razz
Back to top Go down
icyx3
Walkers
Walkers

PostSubject: Re: New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!]   New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:39 pm

hah XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!]   New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Clan and Clan Name Voting! [Important!]
Page 1 of 1