-x3//. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the leader of -x3//. and the members in it.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

clan map for clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tensai
Walkers
Walkers

clan map for clan Empty
PostSubject: clan map for clan   clan map for clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:02 am

i was thinking of making a clan map and it would be appreciated if anyone who has experience in making maps, models or prefabs would join me in this project. however im also fine with doing it solo but i would still need some input like what type of map (fy,de,cs,as,aim,ka,kz,surf,deathrun,awp e.t.c) and what the map should be like. anyone who is pro in art or architecture can draw a 3d outline and i can construct it lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-ZeL-//LightZ
Admin

clan map for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan map for clan   clan map for clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:14 pm

tensai wrote:
i was thinking of making a clan map and it would be appreciated if anyone who has experience in making maps, models or prefabs would join me in this project. however im also fine with doing it solo but i would still need some input like what type of map (fy,de,cs,as,aim,ka,kz,surf,deathrun,awp e.t.c) and what the map should be like. anyone who is pro in art or architecture can draw a 3d outline and i can construct it lol Very Happy

if you can really design a map,make the map suitable for all ppl playing and fun..
Back to top Go down
tensai
Walkers
Walkers

clan map for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan map for clan   clan map for clan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:36 am

haha thats the problem. i can make maps but my designs arent spectacular thats why it would be great if someone can input ideas or designs and i work on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

clan map for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan map for clan   clan map for clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clan map for clan
Page 1 of 1