-x3//. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the leader of -x3//. and the members in it.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-ZeL-// clan Groupings

Go down 
+2
-ZeL-//DeStRuCtion
-ZeL-//LightZ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
-ZeL-//LightZ
Admin

-ZeL-// clan Groupings Empty
PostSubject: -ZeL-// clan Groupings   -ZeL-// clan Groupings Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:11 pm

I i have thought of this few ideas...plz give me comment!thks

Team 1[Elite//]:Wins the trialer to 10 b4 the trailer gets to 10...

Team 2[Shadows]:Points at least 9 for the ppl who trials...

Team 3[Empire]:Points mux at least be 8..

Team 4[Walkers]:Points mux at least be 7...

TAKE NOTE:From now onwards,all trialers are advice not to give any chances...especially me light..i will be strictly trialing.

TRIALERS:Light,Sadistic,Detruction,Reborn,unnamed and m133225...

-Regards LighT
Back to top Go down
-ZeL-//DeStRuCtion
Walkers
Walkers

PostSubject: Re: -ZeL-// clan Groupings   -ZeL-// clan Groupings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:29 am

Nice groupings. Why so many trialers? why my name there got 1 scoutsman below?? erm... when we trial, we must trial both Ct and T. then counted as passs
Back to top Go down
m133225
Walkers
Walkers

PostSubject: Re: -ZeL-// clan Groupings   -ZeL-// clan Groupings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:41 am

Hi,

Can we finalize the requirements and recruiting routine ASAP, so the trials will be more reliable in deciding the player's eligibility? =\

Also, does it mean that upon achieving the score stated he or she will be automatically be allocated to the groupings? Or will he or she be just recruited into the clan without groupings?

Thanks,
m133225
Back to top Go down
-x3//. xSadisticguy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -ZeL-// clan Groupings   -ZeL-// clan Groupings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:28 am

m133225 wrote:
Hi,

Can we finalize the requirements and recruiting routine ASAP, so the trials will be more reliable in deciding the player's eligibility? =\

Also, does it mean that upon achieving the score stated he or she will be automatically be allocated to the groupings? Or will he or she be just recruited into the clan without groupings?

Thanks,
m133225

What the hell did m133225 just say?! Shocked
He talks like one robot o.o!
Back to top Go down
http://zel-clan.omgforum.net
xR|N
Walkers
Walkers
xR|N

PostSubject: Re: -ZeL-// clan Groupings   -ZeL-// clan Groupings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:07 am

Like tat means i'm team 4~?? but than will there b anyway to get promoted to team 1,2 or 3~?
Back to top Go down
-ZeL-//LightZ
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -ZeL-// clan Groupings   -ZeL-// clan Groupings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:20 am

xR|N wrote:
Like tat means i'm team 4~?? but than will there b anyway to get promoted to team 1,2 or 3~?

unless we see improvements in your playing

regards-light
Back to top Go down
m133225
Walkers
Walkers

PostSubject: Re: -ZeL-// clan Groupings   -ZeL-// clan Groupings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:35 am

-ZeL-//xSadisticguy wrote:
m133225 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks,
m133225

What the hell did m133225 just say?! Shocked
He talks like one robot o.o!
FINE! Lol. In simple terms, I meant that what were the final requirements(e.g. 10-6>>what group or just join zel without any group) and recruiting routine (e.g. just need 1 match to reach score 10 in T or also require another match to reach score 10 in CT) for the trials?

Robots just talk without tone. >.>

Regards,
m133225 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xR|N
Walkers
Walkers
xR|N

PostSubject: Re: -ZeL-// clan Groupings   -ZeL-// clan Groupings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:42 am

-ZeL-//LightZ wrote:
xR|N wrote:

unless we see improvements in your playing

regards-light

Okie~ roger tat~ but dun tink i'll b improving anytime soon~ need to work leh~ Razz
Back to top Go down
tensai
Walkers
Walkers

PostSubject: Re: -ZeL-// clan Groupings   -ZeL-// clan Groupings Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:50 am

so i made it to team 3 wat now? btw check the reply button it reply not replay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -ZeL-// clan Groupings   -ZeL-// clan Groupings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-ZeL-// clan Groupings
Page 1 of 1